Thursday, October 2, 2008

why i heart ica

so for those of you who don't know my sister, let me explain something - my parents somehow raised two very opinionated daughters.  of course we both care about important things - politics, the environment, our dogs, and the jayhawks - but we also have some passions about things that maybe aren't so important to everyone else.  now since this is my blog, i've already shared a little about my opinions (here and here).  

i sent the following video to my sister yesterday . . . 


and her email response was classic jessica: "her favorite artist was james galway?"  trust me.  in ica's world this is NOT a compliment and palin has not earned any extra points with her musical selection.

okay.  so i can be diplomatic; i won't just pick on saraH palin.  i found the video above when i was watching this video that jason sent me.  it's creepy.  and i can't tell if it is satire or not . . . 



__________________________


question:  why are biden and palin breaking the rules in this debate?  c'mon gwen.  get 'em to answer the questions!


3 comments:

Leah Marie said...

You're right, that's super creepy.

I play the flute! I should be Vice President!

Anonymous said...

I am flattered you heart my humor sister. :) Seriously though, I think taste should be a prerequisite with this whole president thing.

Anonymous said...

wow, i finally got around to watching the two videos. and all i can say is, wow. hmmmm.

Godin