Sunday, April 26, 2009

who knew, pt. 1 - VOTE!

my sister laughed at me yesterday when i made a comment about wearing a watch.  she said - to quote her exactly - "since when have you ever worn a watch."  and it was like that.  a statement.  not a question.  ica is very specific in her speech.  

anyway.  as any good taurus would do, i took that as a challenge.  (yeah.  i don't really know if "tauri" take things as challenges.  there's a chance i am making up any knowledge of astrology and sign characteristics.  but.  whatever.)  yes, a CHALLENGE!  so maybe i will get a watch.  but if i am going to get something that my inner sarah will rage against and if i am going to wear something that will surely cause a rash on my left wrist, then it's gonna be, well, fab.u.lous.

round 1:  leath-uh
(vote in the comment section!)

A
B
C

the irony in the images above . . . i whittled away a good chunk of, ahem, time looking them up when i could have been doing something more productive.  but that's the charm of me, right?  a watch wouldn't change that.  

surely.

11 comments:

Erin said...

My vote's on A. But I like C too.

I also have to ask - what inspired the need for a watch??? I haven't worn one in years.

Leah Marie said...

C

Jessica said...

My vote is for your Naked Wrist...the same Naked Wrist we have all seen for your Entire Life. :)

But if you are insistent on this watch (to cover up a potential tatoo, Erin), my vote is for A.

sarah said...

thanks for the input....

jessica, nothing is determined yet. but thanks for keeping my secret.

Unknown said...

A and no ink.

Anonymous said...

I vote a neck tattoo and a
neckerchief a la Fred from Scooby Doo.

Alicia said...

A, baby

Anonymous said...

YEA FOR BLOGGING FRIENDS!

my vote is, hands down, A... it will look fab, and should not cause said rash. enjoy!

~Katie B

mlindenau said...

Tie between B & C; but if you made me choose - a slight edge to C.

mlindenau said...

what is the tattoo gonna be?

Anonymous said...

I'd go C so you should go A, I think, but I do have to agree w/ "Just Say No" to watches. I've tried to adjust back to one. NO go. Nurses must wear them. We must not.